black tie event
[html]

Just as she had expected, Mati was a great resource for the project she had wanted to complete. As soon as she tossed her own ideas into the air, the large woman returned on her opinions. Each one was magnificent. Ghita's smile grew, her fingers tapping at her light-colored lower jaw, as she contemplated all the Church woman had to say. It seemed she had realized the sorrow that the pack was feeling, and it caused Ghita's heart to flutter as she came to terms with just how large the sadness had spread to. Denali's death had cost them something she yearned to retrieve. A festival would be just the way to do it, she was certain.

"Musician, musician...I'm sure I could find one if we couldn't. There has to be musicians somewhere, you know?" She laughed, as if it were a funny joke. A musician would certainly have been entertaining for a feast meant to cheer the spirits of her family and pack. Music was not her forte. Hunting, however, was; as Mati spoke of a roast, she turned her attention more keenly on the girl she considered a distant niece. "A roast would be wonderful, I think. A big, pack meal. I can catch the deer and we can roast them in front of the Manor! Enough for all of us, and maybe some friends." After all, why limit it to only the pack itself? They had family on the outside, and there was no reason to restrict them from helping cheer the spirits of the sad Dreamers.

Her arms crossed behind her head as she lay back in the growing grass to study the sky. It was a perfect idea. "Maybe we could find someone to carve little medals for the children, and the older ones can receive something more to their tastes, no?" She turned her head toward Mati with a curious gaze. The girl was the artist, not the Marino. "I think even the adults should have something to do. What do you think they would enjoy? Apart from the feast and watching the children's games?" There were only so many interests that the pack members had, and she didn't want to squish the fun of one group to brighten the day of another. The whole pack needed to cheer up. "A race?"

<style>
.greenearth-ext { width:450px;border:1px solid #FFFFFF;background-color:#FFFFFF;background-image:url(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.greenearth-int { padding:8px;padding-bottom:110px;font-family:tahoma;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;color:#000000;text-align:justify; }
.greenearth-int p { text-indent:25px;padding:5px 0px; }
.greenearth-int b { font-weight:normal;color:#EF8702; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread