Couldn't look you in the eye
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Of course, Colibri should be happy, but the simple fact was that she was not. She did not fully understand it herself, but that was how it was. She took another sip while Hanna looked at her, trying not to frown at the unnatural taste of pouring something human made into her system. The deceased humans did not disgust her, even though she knew they had been a poison that had threatened ruining the blue planet. As with wolves, she could not justify stereotyping a race full of different individuals. What had become of the humans that had lived in the Bleeding Souls lands for a little while she did not know, nor did she care. Probably driven out by the odd canines or taken by the illness that no one could explain.

Hanna answered and turned the question and therefore also the topic over to Colibri. The frown that appeared on her gray face matched the bittersweet aftertaste if the alcohol that overpowered her oral system. She could not imagine Susquehanna was okay. Her sister's fur was already starting recover from the flames' hungry meal. Had she not lost her whole life in the fire? Everything she knew of that was safe and sound? Had she not been happy with her family in Clouded Tears? " Indeed I am." Depressed, that was. The five year old tilted her head and released the focus of her eyes, crimson eyes obviously showing the lack of proper presence. "I suppose that's how I was made. I do not understand why Mew is here, as she obviously despise looking at me. The sad part is that I copy her act and treat her as something between air and a normal pack member. I dont know how to react and act any longer. I can't stand my lack of proper actions."

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread