tie strings to the clouds
[html]

I’m such a poophead, I don’t know why you put up with me sometimes Big Grin I couldn’t post this weekend because I went to Canada for a last minute family trip >_>;; but after this I’m going to post on our other thread! Hurrayyy Big Grin

Most nights the hybrid slept deeply, only waking up due to thunder or Ever rolling about in bed. Most nights even his anxious mate did not keep sleep from him; he could sleep through almost anything. This night was no different; the secui was curled up beside his silvery love, his mind also lost in a dream. For the Duke, he didn’t often remember his dreams for more than a few minutes after he woke up. So unlike the Mayawyn beside him, he didn’t care much about his nighttime adventures or dangers.

The fog lifted from the man’s head as he was suddenly awake, aware of his mate’s thrashing which was more out of control than usual. She was clearly asleep but was caught in a mental battle that was causing the girl severe amounts of stress. Ezra had noticed these sort of dreams before, but he usually let them pass without an inquiry. The male had woken up mere seconds before Ever, and like a dutiful mate, his large tongue gave her a delicate lick on her shoulder. This wasn’t normal, and while it was probably nothing, it still made the man nervous “Darling?” the hybrid asked quietly, worried for her.

<style>
.ezra-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-d06 b {color:#181205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ezra-d06 {background-color:#B68B34; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#574114; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ezra-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Table by sie! <3

Messages In This Thread