tie strings to the clouds
[html]

Aww we will always be here, dear! If you want we can make this thread quick.

Ever shook off the dream quickly, which was what she was used to. It wasn’t completely gone from memory as she would have liked, but for the moment, the darkness was hidden in the corner from her mind. A gentle nudge on her shoulder made her eyes snap open, aqua irises adjusted rather quickly to the morning light. Her beloved window filtered beams of golden luminosity, brightening the white sheets and warming the bed. However, the girl’s limbs remained cold.

She turned her head towards him, relief instantly bringing color to her face. Her body wanted to curl into his heat immediately but she hesitated. Ever could smell the blood lingering on her hands and tongue, the metallic taste making her mouth sting.

I am fine,

The cloud shaded girl said rather crossly, turning away from the man and feeling her exhaustion stuff her mind. A sense of dread filled her heart until she rolled back around and into her mate’s arms. The nightmare wasn’t leaving her so kindly this time. She could almost feel the same weight in her stomach,

I am sorry, it is just …

The girl didn’t know how to begin even after she rushed into the conversation. Ever hoped he would possibly understand, maybe miraculously know what she spoke of. But as aqua eyes searched Ezra’s emotion, she couldn’t see anything.

Ezra … I love you …

She couldn’t continue. Her maw closed and she pressed it to the man’s chest, unwilling to bring up the topic she wasn’t even ready for.

<style type="text/css">
.cloudlight-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#002834; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.cloudlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca290; letter-spacing:1px}
.cloudlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cloudlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dbe9ec; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/t8p8w6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#49a4b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #002834; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread