tie strings to the clouds
Table by sie! <3
[html]

it’s cool. I don’t mind ^^

His mate’s complete attitude reversal felt like a punch in the stomach. He was confused, and the gesture hurt quite frankly. The man sighed as Ever turned away from him, shaking his head in groggy irritation. He knew something really was wrong; she never acted like this before. The Duke laid on the bed in silence, and was instantly relieved when she spoke for the second time. He sighed again, white paws grabbing her and pulling her close to his chest. Moments like this worried him immensely. “I love you too,” he murmured, two-toned maw digging into her perfect curls.

Ezra let the embrace continue for a few more moments before opening his mouth again. “Now do you want to tell me what’s really wrong?” Ezra asked carefully, quietly, afraid of angering her. “You know you can tell me anything….” he whispered softly, muzzle moving to whisper in her ear. “….I don’t like seeing you like this, you’re too beautiful.” And with that, the mutt planted a comforting kiss on her cheek reminding her that with him everything was okay.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread