tie strings to the clouds
Table by sie! <3
[html]

wheeeeee

With the exception of her quiet breathing, Ever’s body was still. Ezra’s was as well, but inside his heart was beating the fastest it had ever beaten. The man almost didn’t believe the words that came out of his mate’s mouth; they were so unexpected, so… mortifying. Children? Little Rosen babies running around? The mere thought made the male clench his jaw out of nervousness as he struggled to get his thoughts together. This was the last thing the hybrid was expecting to discuss in the middle of the night.

“Having children?” Ezra repeated Ever’s words, still slightly in shock. The words felt peculiar in his mouth. Ezra knew the right words to say; he knew deep down Ever wanted to have them some time in the future… but he still had no idea how to spit the right words out. “I…uh…yes, I suppose... Never thought about it seriously though...” he said slowly, stupidly. He had no idea how to approach the question. “Have you?” The mutt just stared at Ever, at a loss for a string of coherent words.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread