tie strings to the clouds
[html]

Ever knew she could be set off easily. Her sensitivity made her delicate, fragile; everything Ezra was weary of. He was so good to her and she tried to return his sincerity. Every moment she made him tense or frustrated was another blow to her self-esteem and often made her blame herself.

His words hung in the air for a moment, silent and impacting in the early morning light. The silver hybrid remained under the covers away from his embrace. Her muzzle faced towards him, slightly covered by the white sheets. She breathed, trying to gain control and imagine something to say that wouldn’t alarm the man more.

I suppose so,

The tint of poison in his words caused a momentary stillness from the girl before she replied. Even her reply was timid, poised, and cautious.

I cannot imagine having them now … but I would like to in the future,

She left the topic open for the man to explore and envision himself.

<style type="text/css">
.baycloud-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.baycloud b {font-weight:bold; color:#996691; letter-spacing:1px}
.baycloud p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.baycloud {margin:0 auto; background-color:#aea5b2; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/1219yyw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515e7b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21293c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread