tie strings to the clouds
[html]

Big Grin

Ezra’s irritation quickly dissolved as he watched his mate speak timidly. He instantly regretted his irritation, it was only out of desire to know how she felt that he got angry. The topic was so sensitive that the luperci struggled to string a coherent sentence together. He was so nervous, and he didn’t want to upset the beautiful woman before him. Still, the fact that they were physically apart made him anxious. To correct the situation the male inched closer to Ever, burying his two-toned maw into the silky fur on her shoulder. He needed her reassurance, he needed her physical presence. He didn’t feel whole without it.

“I’d like that,” Ezra mumbled, barely audible through her fur. “I’d like to start a family with you, even if the idea terrifies me,” That was probably the last thing she wanted to hear, but at least he was being honest.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread