black gold reign
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ross-1.png); background-color:#350306; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Never apologize to me for waits, I'm the worst. And words cannot describe how much I love Cotl. "tattooing bitches and whatnot" XD 300+

Kansas kept his eyes open rather than letting them drift closed, as he usually would have in this kind of pensive mood. He wished to stay alert, and there was a chance that if he closed his eyes he would then lie down and fall asleep, which was a bad idea in a sketchy area like this, where who knew what haunted the abandoned streets. For the longest time, all was still and quiet except for the patter of rain on rooftops and windows, and Kansas was felt calm and happy - aside from wishing that his mate sat on the step close to him.

A figure appeared at the end of the street, at first slightly distorted by the fog and rain, but still recognizable as a smallish canine riding a dark horse. Kansas instinctively tensed up, his ears pinning against his skull as he hunkered lower and wondered if he should retreat into the house. But something had robbed him the ability of motion and he stayed where he was, wide eyes affixed to the pair of creatures that drew nearer. Perhaps it was the small frame of the canine that kept him still, because when he could make out the rich gold color of his fur, the peircings and the wristbands, a huge grin formed on the ivory male's face.

He stood as Cotl dismounted and stopped before him, and Kansas was so pleased by the characteristic greeting that he burst into laughter that ran high in pitch and left his eyes watering. "Heheh, hey Cotl. Been awhile, yeah," Kansas said, his low voice breaking in the aftermath of his laughter. "Eh, what're you doin here?" he asked curiously, thinking of their last encounter in this city, where they'd traded a CD player for a piercing. That was a long time ago.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread