black gold reign
[html]

OOC: xDD I hate cotl, i've come to terms with this. It's pretty funny to play a character that you want to wring his neck every ten minutes. +3

And I whispered in her ear;
Fear me dear for I am Death

When Kansas started to laugh and smile, Cotl found himself quite thoroughly confused, but a wicked grin was placed on his maw regardless. The man agreed that it had been some time, and it had, back then he was traded for an old CD player that he had tried to keep in good condition, but for some reason it did not work anymore. It wasn't like he would be lucky enough to find any new batteries since that had been the only problem with it. Cotl nodded his head and then Kansas would ask him what he was doing down here, in Halifax. He looked around and shrugged briefly. Ich needed more supplies-NYEH- Halifax has ein groß selections auf dhings. the man spoke, nodding his head some more and clearing his throat. One could wonder what the Crimson Dreamer was doing here as well, and the curious Cotl was not afraid to ask. Was du? the man asked cocking his head to the right as he glanced back to the porch the man was sitting on. Du lives 'ere now oder somedhing? the man asked the other, his throat clearing once more.

The ivory male still smelt of the dreamers and their lake, so it wasn't likely that the male was living here now, it was more likely that he was just taking shelter from the rain, now that Cotl did actually think about how it was raining out. Maschine was out in the rain while the two were on the porch, not getting any more wet than at least Cotl was.The man pulled the coal bangs from over his eyes so that he could see the man better, and he looked to the man's brow, to see if he still had the piercing that they had traded for. How ist your -DICKWAD-piercing? the rust man asked the ivory one.

Cotl does. "Cotl speaks." Cotl thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie-skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2b4c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.freebie-skull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.freebie-skull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie-skull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202328; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rmbjV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202328; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#010101; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread