Viva la compagnie
[html]

=( Your post was lovely all the same. Desi goes O.O;;;;

Had she been able to do so, the young lady would have melted when she became aware of Noss' presence, perhaps a split second before he cleared his throat. As it was, her shoulders rose to about the level of her ears, and her tail curled up to nestle between her legs. Her hair stood up on end, slightly, and very slowly she turned to face the wolf who had found her in a rather compromising situation. She prayed as she turned around that the person behind her was female, and her height or shorter, but alas, that was not the case. She eyed Noss, wilting slightly under his yellow glare. He did not look pleased to have found her there, and the fact that she knew she was allowed to be there was not precisely reassuring.

The colliewolf gulped nervously, taking copious amounts of air into her system, then shook herself nervously, relaxing herself before resuming the posture she had held before. The bottles in her hand she dropped softly into her pack, an she came around the bar slowly, looking anywhere but at the ashen male in the doorway. When she got to the end, she bent slightly, glancing up at the male, and removed her knife from its sheathe attached to her leg. It would serve her no purpose if he attacked anyway, the woman was not practiced enough with the weapon for it to be of use. Perhaps he would take its removal as a good will offering. She laid it gently on the already scuffed bar, fingers grazing the rose as she withdrew, and then made herself look very small.

Very quietly, Désirée cleared her own throat, then spoke to the male, feeling uncomfortably like a pup with its hand caught in the treat jar. Hello.. Uhm. I'm Desi... I'm here with permission, I promise. She winced; why would he believe her? My daddy used to run this pack awhile back, and I came here to find out more about him. Vigilante told me I could enter the territory so I could better collect information. She motioned at the bottles in her pack. Between drowning my own sorrows and trading, I figured these could come to better use with me than here, collecting dust. She smiled and ducked her head a little lower sheepishly. She had been presumptuous, and boy did she know it now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread