[html]
Thread Information
Date: 30 April

Setting: Sable et Rivages. Halifax

Time: Morning, around 9am

Character Form: Optime
[/html]

[html]

<3 I'm assuming since they live together he'd still smell like Strel, let me know if you want me to change that.

He didn't believe her. Despite that she had told him the truth, the large grey-furred man chose not to believe that she truly had permission to wander the lands. Her mismatched eyes followed him as he started to leave. While she liked company and liked being around others, some part of her was happy he was going away. Something in his eyes unsettled her, even though she was in the right (or at least the neutral). But then he sat and she realized that he was not leaving after all. She turned back to and approached the shelf, her eyes rolling. It would seem more incriminating if she left, she decided, and so she went about what she had come there to do.

All the while she was perusing and selecting the various alcohols to take with her, her brain was processing the man's information, his scent and his mannerisms, the other scents that clung to his fur, and his stance, build, all the things available on the surface that made him, him, to file away for future reference. The mental secretaries filed something and then pulled it back up. A scent, one that was familiar, was heavily on his fur but was not him. It was someone she knew, had met multiple times. She spoke without turning, So, you know Strelein? He's a pretty good friend of mine. Well.. sort of anyway. She had seen him pretty recently, within two or three days prior, and he had seemed to be amiable toward her. Okay, so maybe two meetings ever didn't constitute friends, but he had taken Desi and her mother in one cold winter's night.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread