O Shephard... lead my flock
[html]

OOC jibbles

As her howl died away into the wind Gemma continued to comfort the lost animal that she had found, the sheep continued its sad bleating even though she stroked its head and whispered kind words of encouragement at it to be strong and that it would soon be back with its herd, or were group of sheep called flocks? The snowy woman could not really be sure, maybe the keeper of this sheep and her flock/herd mates could tell her. The animals distressed noises made her want to cry herself, she hated to see creatures in pain even if it were the creatures she was hunting herself, she always made sure that anything she caught died as quickly as possible and with the least amount of pain.

She heard the horse long before she saw the animal, hoof beats pounding at the ground that got steadily louder as the equine approached her position. The smell of horse drifted to her next and also the scent of male and of Anathema got more pronounced until eventually the pair of them came into sight. A giant man astride a giant horse, Gemma was momentarily scared by the beast of a horse and of his rider, now he was asking questions of her, with his purple eyes trained onto her form.

"I found your lost sheep, thought you might want it back. My name is Gemma, Gemma Sawtooth"

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread