O Shephard... lead my flock
[html]

OOC jibbles

She watched slightly warily as the large male dismounted from his giant horse and called the sheep to him. She smiled a little as the fluffy animal sequestered itself underneath the Shire's legs, looking completely sheeply and silly and funny at the same time. She looked back to the man, Liev as he took a step closer to her. She had to tilt her neck backwards to be able to see his face which towered over two foot above her own head and wished she was slightly taller so as not to be dwarfed so much by Liev of Anathema here.

She was slightly disappointed as he kindly asked her to leave their borders now that the missing sheep had been found and returned. Just as she was about to turn to go the stallion decided that it saw fit to play a game with its owner and she stopped her turn, resuming facing the trio of creatures that belonged to the pack here. She giggled quietly as the horse began to play with his owners hair, finding it all too amusing. Covering her mouth with her hand to hide her smile she let her eyes wander to the horse taking in his wild beauty.

"Sorry but that just looks so funny, What is his name? I've never seen a horse so big before."

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread