O Shephard... lead my flock
[html]

OOC jibbles

Gemma was steadily growing to like this tall man and his playful trouble making steed, underneath the horse's belly the sheep she had found and returned bleated happily as though wanting to join in on the laughter and the animal's call made her giggle more as did the state of Liev's hair, practically sticking on end after the stallion was done with it. She listened attentively as Liev told her all about his horses name, character and breed's history. She was fascinated by it, she had always thought humans were a very inventive species although that inventiveness had led to their downfall.

"Well he certainly fits the bill for being bigger and he looks really strong as well. If I had a horse like him then I'd never feel afraid." The almost innocence in the in the woman's voice clashed strongly with her past and also her clothing. Perhaps her condition blinded her to the realities of the world although Gemma saw nothing wrong with the way she lived her life nor what he father had done to her, it was simply normal to the female, she looked to Liev,

"Do you mind if i stroke him?" She fiddled nervously with her bracelet, her fingers twisting the woven red material.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread