O Shephard... lead my flock
[html]

sorry for fail post D:

Gemma was torn, she wanted to stroke the horse but was afraid to, the great beast was scary to her as much as she would love to have one of her own. Her hand lingered in the air before her nervously as her thoughts reeled, eventually her hand lowered and she shook her head at the Anathema male, the trouble caused if the horse did bite her wouldn't be worth the actual thrill of petting the stallion,

"No, I think it would be best if I don't." She sent the man a charming smile that touched her eyes, she shifted on her feet suddenly feeling weary and tired, the ground felt hard and cold against her paws and the wind was stealing the warmth of her body, the woman wanted nothing more now than a good meal and to sleep. Perhaps she could catch a rabbit or bird and also let this interesting man get back to whatever jobs she was before she had interrupted his day. "Well it was nice to meet you Liev but I have to be going now, and you can go back to your day. See you around sometime." With another smile and a wave of her hand the white female turned on her heel and walked away from the man and his horse.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread