[M] Albino deja vu?!
[html]

End thread. :3 I wonder what was on Teo's mind...?

Matteo's fun was quickly and rudely cut short when Beyaz decided he'd become bored. His sharp cry had Matteo snapping away as if he'd been bitten, covering his ears and baring sharp fangs at the source. At Alaki's comment of him being a pest more than a blessing, Matteo couldn't help but glare in agreement at the noisy thing. "Bloody fuck, that was loud."

He was still trying to get the ringing to stop when suddenly Alaki announced that he had to leave. As quickly as he'd appeared, he left, heading off for practice with his sword. Matteo was left to stare at the door, ears lax on his head, hands in his pockets. For a moment, he wondered if maybe he should consider combat training, just in case. He'd talk to Naniko or Liev about it later, if Giuseppe allowed it.

Giuseppe... if he'd seen what had just been happening... Teo's eyes drew down to his hands, the pads there still remembering clearly the feeling of Alaki's fur. ...I wonder what it was he'd have told me. Inhaling deeply through his nose, he looked back at the door in disappointment. At least he didn't ask me what was on my mind... that wouldn't ended in disaster. With a blush, Teo turned back and started cleaning up his earlier mess, hunting down a hairbrush in the process. Another day, another adventure.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread