Such a gentle soul
[html]

Jealous Matteo is seriously Jealous.

Matteo had more than a dozen reasons to be in a sour mood that day. He'd failed at the hunt, he'd been kicked out of bed that morning... and he was no longer the center of Giuseppe's tiny world. Suddenly, in the course of a few hours the day before, Matteo's place as prized 'slave' was taken over by some blue-eyed princess type named Gemma. She'd wandered into Anathema and straight into Giuseppe's bed, it seemed. Normally Matteo wouldn't be so bothered by some girl sleeping with his brother, but Gemma was suddenly living with them too!?

So the night after her arrival, he'd decided to burn off some steam. The day had been clear and no real clouds were rolling in, which meant that the sunset tonight would be beautiful. The boy made up his mind to go hunting, then he'd visit the beach again. A fire-roasted hare and a great view of the sunset was just what he needed to cool off. The thought alone brought a small smile to his face.

On his way to the beach, boy shifed into his Lupus form and set his clothing aside. He'd caught the scent of a spring hare and the hunt was on; he chased, it ran... and it got away thanks to a nasty looking sinkhole near the stream. Matteo turned back, sour about losing his dinner, but happy that he hadn't fallen into whatever was down underneath the muck. With his hunting plans ruined, he found himself yet again thinking scornful thoughts, even as he dressed again (now in Optime form) and headed off to the beach.

So what if he didn't have supper? He could fish or find crabs! If not, he could stand to lose a pound or two more, right? This pack life had him soft. I'll catch something on the way home tonight... maybe share it with Giuseppe if I'm feeling better. The thought of his brother had that frown returning. ...I wonder if Alaki would mind some company? I really don't feel like dealing with what's-her-face tonight. With a sigh, he pondered this, wandering over the hill that overlooked the beach. Then, as he reached the top, he stopped dead in his tracks.

Not twenty feet away, sitting in the sand, watching the start of the sunset (crap, he'd been late!) and seemingly lost in her thoughts was none-other than the witchy woman herself, Gemma Sawtooth. Matteo instantly wanted to turn around and go home, but suddenly, something in the young Trovato's mind clicked. This was his beach. No hussy could take away the one peaceful thing he had left, god dammit.

With that ever-so-rare spark of that Trovato pride, Matteo trudged down the hill, eyes never once leaving Gemma's form. I'll tell her to get the hell out of here, to go back to wherever it is she came from. Then, as he rounded about at the ten-foot mark, he saw her face. Boy stopped dead in his tracks. ...If... I-If she thinks she can r-replace me... she's wrong. His thoughts started to derail; Gemma was admittedly a very pretty young woman, and at that moment, she seemed so... peaceful.

"What are you doing here, Gemma?" Spineless twit. His voice came out in a curious but not entirely happy-to-see-you tone, holding some form of dominance despite how derailed he'd become. He stood roughly seven feet away, hands in his pockets, snugly tucked into his long-sleeve black dress-shirt and dark-wash jeans. His usual luperci-made boots were worn and his hair was tied back, only a few strands still framing his face. Of course, the usual collar was worn, but the tag had recently been polished, as if it would make Giuseppe remember who he'd been with for the last year now.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread