Such a gentle soul
[html]

Cover it up, you naughty girl! D<

Admittedly, the submissive action she made was one that sparked that inner Trovato blood again. In a moment that felt natural, his ears flick, itching to stand straight, tail almost demanding allowances beyond being limp or held down. For a moment, he knew the slight thrill it gave to see someone submitting so simply for him. The moment was pushed away though; he was no alpha, it wasn't his place. Still...

He listened to her rather... half-heartedly, not really paying too much attention to her words, instead looking her over. She was being careless, laying so openly on the ground with no clothing to protect her. Her tail moved side to side in the sand, he noted, which meant she obviously felt no ill intentions towards him. Whatever she was doing to upset him obviously wasn't on purpose, unless she was a damn good actress.

It was the comment about his eyes that pulled said jewels to lock with her own, a hint of surprise shining there. "My mother did, when I was a child." His response wasn't meant to be rude, but the tone suggested he didn't like talking about it. In fact, he didn't like talking about anything involving his past or his appearance. Both were curses, really.

"Why do you go without clothing? It's indecent." His upper lip curled slightly, showing his distaste for her choice to go nude. Back in Italy, lupus and secui forms were frowned upon, looked at as beastial curses not meant to be. As such, aside from young, young children, all of the luperci wore clothing based on the decency laws there. It was different in America, in Anathema, but that didn't mean Matteo approved of it.

For a moment, he stared at her, judging her. Then, he sighed rather harshly, reaching up and unbottoning his shirt. Carefully, making sure no one else was around, he stripped out of the long-sleeved shirt and held it within her reach. "At least put this on. If you are to be living under mine and Giuseppe's roof, the least you can do is respect our traditions." Traditions like this were one thing Matteo wasn't afraid to speak up about.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread