Such a gentle soul
[html]

OOC jibbles

A tone overlaid his voice suggesting that his eyes and his mother were a topic that were out of bounds to discuss, the woman shifted in the sand, raising herself into a sitting position. He made his distaste known for her lack of clothing and she looked down at her body surprised slightly by his words and his tone. Gemma had never been one for decency in any respect, in fact she spent more time out of her sparse clothing than in it, a result of her... unique upbringing, she had never thought it a problem before but now his judging eyes made her feel slightly ashamed of herself but this way of life was the only one that she knew.

"I was born in the wilderness, no pack, no helpful relatives or rules of society, just my mother and sisters and.." Here she stopped, she had almost added brothers but they had not lived to even see their first hour so she supposed they didn't really count. "I've never had any real use or need for clothing, my fur has always been enough." The woman shrugged he shoulders and now the man was sighing sharply and unbuttoning his shirt and holding the long sleeved item of clothing out to her, her ears flattened back the closer his hand came until they were almost flush against her head.

Swiftly moving to her knees she took the shirt from him and shucked herself into it, feeling the fabric brush against her fur, his scent surrounded her and it was almost as if he were embracing her for his scent to be so strong around her. Gemma slowly did up the buttons of the shirt, one by one, when the shirt was buttoned she returned herself to sitting on the sand and stared out to the slowly darkening sea. Distress clearly evident on her face she turned to face Matteo again,

"I displease you don't I? You find me repulsive." Again her knees came up to her chest and she wrapped her cloth clad arms around them.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread