Such a gentle soul
[html]

500+

His comment about dressing up as sheep and pretending made the pale woman laugh, the thought was humorous to her, ears coming forwards again from her head for a brief time before her ashamed feelings came back again and they laid back against her cranium. She flinched as he suddenly kneeled besides her as though she was expecting to be struck by his paws. The woman ran a hand through her long white locks and plucked out the current flower that adorned it, she looked at the Daisey as he spoke about respecting ones self and about only your lover seeing you nude, but to Gemma every canine she met was a potential lover to her as long as she wasn't attached to any other male or female at the time, as for the respect? bah! Gemma respected the flower in her hand more than she respected herself, growling low in her throat she tossed the wilting flora away from her and resolved to find a new one soon,

"And what if I have no respect to give myself, what if it was taken from me before I was even half the age that young ones begin to shift. If every man may be my lover then why should I hide myself away, the will of men is what I exist to serve and is my purpose in life." She had never thought about this before, most men didn't care if the one they wished to mate with was a whore or an honest woman, but now Matteo's words made her see just what Lucifer had done to her, taken his three month old pup and turned her into a sex toy even if at the time the pup did not know any better but by now the behavior was an essential part of personality, it was some of what made her herself. She did not want to give up any part of herself, she was deeply attached to her father and didn't know if she could ever think ill of him,

"I am not here to steal your place in the hierarchy, that is something I would never do, the owned should never rise above the owner. You need not worry about me taking your place in Giuseppe's life, for that I am worthless and useless." She looked at the albino man who's coloring looked so like her own apart from their eyes and the obvious male/female difference and thought that he was the first male apart from Liev to show her respect of any kind, that made him special in her eyes even if he believed he was competing with her for his brother's attention. It was not that Gemma didn't want people to respect her but that she did not feel the was worth the trouble or the time, and she was surprisingly happy with the outcome of her life so far, she had managed to find herself two owners with the help of Keys. That was more than she had hoped for

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread