Such a gentle soul
[html]

Sorry for the overly long wait. :/

Teo listened carefully to each word, his confusion building the more she continued. She truely was the definition of 'slut', wasn't she? He felt his ears pinning back more and more as the conversation turned from sex to her lack of apparent worth. He adjusted after she finished speaking, moving to sit cross-legged beside her, eyes drifting towards the sunset. He ran his tongue across his lips a moment, making a quiet 'clicking' noise with his tongue, a habit he'd picked up when thinking.

What do I do now? Back in Italy, we actually did have slaves like this... but Mother never let me speak to any, in fear I'd become rebellious or something. Her rank isn't that of a slave here. She's mistaken. He glanced over at her through the corner of his eye, clicking again. Do I correct her? If I do, wouldn't Giuseppe get angry? What about Alaki? He brought... He cut himself off there, blinking and turning back to the setting sun. Idiot, don't go getting yourself worked up again. Do the right thing for once. Make your Mother proud.

Sucking in a deep breath, he turned to look at her again. "Alright, let me set you straight, Gemma." His voice shook a bit but overall it held a sort of... urgency. "First off, you are not a lover to every man who sees you. I do not know who told you this, but they told you complete bullshit." It was rare to hear the young Trovato swear, but when he did, it meant he was being completely and entirely serious. "If you are to be living with my brother and I, than you are to wear clothing as often as possible. No excuses. Got it?"

It felt surprisingly good to be so bold. Teo was honestly not the type to take charge, but in this situation, it was all he could do. "Also; you are not a slave. There are no true slaves here in Anathema. True slaves are forced to do what they do and are usually found in Europe, not North America. Stop acting like something you are not. It is a sin to disrespect yourself like that." That last part was spoken almost bitterly, slipping out before he could stop himself. Still, he'd finished his rant for the most part.

"...n-now... let... let us not have to speak of this again. I do not want to hear of another slave for as long as I live." His voice died away into discomfort and he turned away, looking out at the sun again, ears pinned to his head. "Let us just watch the sunset or something. No more talking. No more thinking." He leaned back onto his elbows, unfolding his legs and relaxing a bit. Hopefully she wouldn't argue, and they could leave this whole mess of emotional trouble behind them.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread