Such a gentle soul
[html]

WC:000+
Bitch, please.

Matteo didn't notice it at first, but when he glanced over to see why she'd fallen so quiet, he saw the tears. Oh shit, he'd made her cry!? Instantly he dropped all of his spite towards the girl and he shot up straight again, face softening to a look of concern. Gemma? Y'see? This is why I don't talk to people. He shifted from his spot, edging closer to her and reaching to place a hand on her shoulder. No.. No crying, Gemma.

He reached with his other hand and brushed away the tears on one side of her face, now basically sitting infront of her. Smetti di piangere, tesoro. Mi dispiace. He paused for a moment, then sighed and pulled her (rather demandingly) into a hug, one that was surprisingly warm and tender despite his previous behaviour. I never meant to make you cry, Gemma... Being a slave is not something to be proud of. You can be so much more than that.

Stop all this senseless talk about being owned by us. I own no slave. Neither shall Giuseppe, despite whatever he might brag on about. His clinging became a little bit tighter, eyes clenching shut. Do not give away what the Lord's given you, Gemma. Your life is precious. Finally, he pulled back to cup her face in his hands and look her dead in the eye, his own (mysterious) tears making his eyes gleam. Stop being a slave. Be my friend instead.

<style>
.AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread