Such a gentle soul
[html]

WC:000+
osnap.

Her smile made his own smile come back. He used one hand to brush away what was left of her tears, smoothing her fur a bit. Sto cominciando ad amare quel sorriso. He murmured, under his breath. You have one now. Forever. His hands slipped down to her shoulders, coming to rest on the top-most part of her arms, his thumbs rubbing small circles there.

I guess I assumed the worst of her. She's really a nice person. He wasn't ready to let go just yet. Something about the way her eyes hid away unspoken thoughts, something about his own indecisive mind...

And then, he wasn't sure why, but he felt a sudden need to comfort her just a bit more. He hesitated for a moment, smile fading to a toughtful gaze. But what else can I do? This was going to be hard for her. She'd be changing her entire lifestyle. ...please don't hate me. He wasn't sure why he'd said it, but suddenly he felt his body moving as if on its own accord. He brought a hand to her cheek again and pulled her forward gently...

...placing a chaste kiss on her lips. Gentle, caring. Oh, what was he doing...?

<style>
.AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread