Little Pink Princess <3
[html]

FML IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO REPLY! D:< I NEED MORE TIME IN A DAY! DX ...I wonder if it's allowed to transfer LASKY posts to forums? I mean, this would just be a good bonding thread for when Aleu is actually playable XD Especially since I'm using this song in here >_> (Sora, by Yoko Kanno; I do not own or claim :X)

A smile full of sympathy was the last thing that Ralla did before fetching the crown, placing it around the pup's neck (since her head was still too small to fit the circlet) and then picking up the child herself by the scruff of her neck. Jogging easily with Aleu in her jowels, Ralla went back to their hut and placed Aleu down so that she may transform and climb the ladder to the tree house. It took about a minute or so--only made all the more pitiful by Aleu's sniffling--but once she was good and ready in optime form, it was up the red maple they went, pup tucked underneath one arm now.

Up where it was safe and warm, Ralla went to the washbasin, cleaned her mouth and arms quickly, and then scooped a bowl full of water up only to go back outside, kneeling by Aleu and then rinsing her with it. The water was not new, and hence not cold, but Ralla still did it gingerly so as not to excite anymore tears. And as she bathed her child--colored like her grandfather, and yet not a thing alike in personality--she sang the lullaby that had become the normal thing for her to sing to them, ever since they were small and inside of her. It was soothing, and she remembered once having sung the same thing to Range, all the way in Dahlia de Mai. She had explained to him how there was a legend behind the song, but her children were still too young yet for such a story. Someday they would know, and they would know it not for a sad song, but for a song of salvation.

"Win dain a lotica,

"En val tu ri,

"Si lo ta.

"Fin dein a loluca.

"En dragu a sei lain,

"Vi fa-ru les shutai am,

"En riga-lint."

With the last of the mud washed away--including the dirt on the crown--Ralla dried the small girl gently with a blanket, picking her up and bringing her back inside. "See? Not so bad, was it?" Briefly she wondered if Aleu's drama was her fault for coddling her so much. Probably.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread