Little Pink Princess <3
[html]

XD we could totally re-play this thread XD

Despite being a pup, bath time was one of her favourite events. 'Yes' she murmured softly to her mother. When she was inside, Aleu tried to wriggling out of her mother's grip, jumping heavily onto the floor. Preening her pelt carefully, the princess turned to her mother, 'Momma, what is that song about?' She like the sound of it but it wasn't in English, or any of the languages Uncle 'Dore spoke. 'It's not Enlgish' she stated, 'Or Spaneesh, or Titalian, or Franch'. Little did she knew the her pronounciation of the tongues was way off course. Another smile blazed across the girls face, 'Edutsi taughted me some words'.

The little girl was already very talkative, and curious. She always wanted to know what was going on and who was who. Looking up to her mother, Aleu frowned lightly, 'Can I have my ti-tia-trara back?' She couldn't yet pronouce tiara yet, or many other words for that matter, but she always tried to get as close to the word as possible. Though one thing she knew was that another word for tiara was crown, something she could actually pronouce. But Aleu wanted to practice saying words that she didn't really know how to.

<style>
.aleu01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aleu01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aleu01 b {color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aleu01 {background-color: #720327; border:5px solid #ffffff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.aleu01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread