For You I Will..
[html]

As J'adore bounded up to her she laughed. He was so excited! And so was she! Her tail wagged furiously and she grinned. "Yes.. I came." She giggled. "Mmm.. I am soooo happy J'adore." She laughed and returned his peck. She stood up and shuffled her feet, wanting to be accepted into the pack as soon as she could. She felt like she was ready to burst from how happy she was. She had never been so happy. She smiled and looked deep into his eyes. The eyes she would look at for hopefully the rest of her life.

He said it wouldn't be long. She smiled, it better not be long! She didn't know how long she could wait. Her heart was bursting at the seams. Mizu would live with the love of her life. Everyday she would wake up to see his smiling face. Soon maybe she would have his children. She smiled, the thought of pups warmed her body even more than it already was. Having J'adore's child sounded like a dream come true. She was sure he would make an excellent father. She giggled some more, she was already thinking of so much. She needed to stick to what was happening right now! But it was sooo hard.

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread