For You I Will..
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore beamed strongly. 'So, Mizu Austral', he said mock seriously, adding his own second name onto her first name. 'What skills can you provide us with?' He had to ask even though he knew, he had asked Leon and he was asked himself.

'And which profession path do you choose to scale, out of the ones I told you about in our prior conversations', he added mock seriousness playing on his face. 'You must be able to bring something to our tribe' he said circling her, giggling when she wasn't looking. 'We all have worth in AniWaya, what is yours?' he asked, swinging his face close to her, kissing her softly and then letting out a long held giggle.

'Apart from being my future mate' he added softly, walking around to face her. He was still beaming. He still couldn't believe his luck. 'I'm sorry you had too leave Crimson Dreams, it was a good pack' he said remembering his short spell there. He remembered his talk with Kansas, it was good to know that everything there was still fine. Especially after such a horrible storm.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread