For You I Will..
[html]

<3

Mizu giggled and laughed as J'adore talked to her. She puffed out her chest, trying to act all big and bad. "Well... I can read and write.. speak many different languages.. including Italian who I learned from a wonderful teacher." She gave him a small wink, "I can fish and am skilled at healing. Hopefully you find these skills rather... impressive." She giggled some more each and everytime she caught his eye. "I think the best choice for me would be the medical profession." She smiled, her tail wagging fast. She let out a laugh when he kissed her and giggled some more. "I am surely a good addition to the pack. For all my many... skills." She smiled.

He said he was sorry for her having to leave Crimson Dreams. She shook her head, "That's okay.. I would much rather be with you." She smiled sweetly as she licked his cheek quickly, a blush flooding her cheeks.

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread