Three Hopeful Thoughts
[html]

Short. Sorry!

The young woman was unfazed by the appearance of the crotchety Marino mother, as she maintained a calm facade and averted her eyes. It didn't bother Ghita, nor did she respect the woman's actions — strangers were strangers regardless of how they acted before her. Fingers tapped against a muscled arm while she listened to the woman's explanation for her presence. It did not have to do with her eldest son, her little Aro who had grown into a man without her notice. Crossed arms moved to rest upon wide hips. The smaller now-leader had come for Savina or Anu, or a representative. For a moment, Ghita was offended; was she not the best representative for her night-furred sister?

"All of the Dreamers represent our leaders. We are family," she pointed out, tone stoney and cold. It wasn't in her nature to be overtly rude to strangers, but she felt no reason to welcome them with open arms. Certainly not after the fiasco surrounding Denali and the traitor. Blue eyes closed and she let loose a huff of air from her lungs. "I do not know if my sister is busy; you'll have to deal with me until her or Anu come to see you." She didn't see it as a horrible imposition — the woman had come to see a Dreamer, after all — and motioned for her to enter the territory with the beckon of one hand.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajulygift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c99a5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ghitajulygift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; text-align:center;}
.ghitajulygift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajulygift01 {margin:0 auto; width:381px; background-color:#e2d3c4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0e7df; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d364c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajulygift01-border1 {width:383px; border:1px solid #0b151e; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajulygift01-line1 {width:357px; border-bottom:1px dotted #baada2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread