Three Hopeful Thoughts
[html]

and close! thanks for taking this thread <3

The gifts were accepted and Nayru bowed her head low as Ghita received one after the other. While relations might have been tense between the two women, Nayru had no doubts that sooner or later these gifts would fall into the hands of the two leaders. Had she come bearing gifts for Aro it might have been a different story, for Ghita had the right to keep from her own son anything she wished, but Nayru had learned better than to try and curry favor with the boy when his mother was watching them like a hawk. And besides, it had been a long time since she had thought of the noble young knight without being reminded. Crimson Dreams of course reminded her, how could it not? Yet when she returned home she knew memories of Aro would eventually be forgotten as she went about her duties as alpha, friend and family there.

The next words came as a surprise to Nayru, and she did not hide the smile they caused. "I would appreciate that greatly. Send him my best." Perhaps one day soon she and the boy could get together, catch up, but until then Nayru was content for Ghita to give him the message. They both had their own lives now and it seemed less and less they intersected. "I must be going now, I still have others to visit and soon I must return to Dahlia, but I thank you for your hospitality." Even if it hadn't been as warm as some of the others, Ghita hadn't sent her away and that was good enough. Bowing her head low once more, Nayru turned and made her way away from Crimson Dreams and onto her next stop, not turning even once to look back.

<style type="text/css">
.nayberry b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec1414; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayberry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ec1414; text-align:right; }
.nayberry p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.nayberry {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... /nayru.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread