Shifting
[html]

Last post; I archive now Tongue

"Mmmm...mostly. But it was no trouble; it's not as if I did it all at once. Besides, I was living her by myself for...for a long time." The fact that the place would soon be full and busy with her family was wondrous. It warmed Ralla from the inside out and put a glow to her face, reflected, perhaps, by the hanging mobile. She caught Ayasha's look and smirked--actually smirked, complimentary genes from her father passed primarily down to her brother--before ruffling Ayasha's ears and mane a little. "None of that now," she chided playfully. "Mothers are supposed to be over-bearing." Not that she would honestly know... Ralla was only doing what she felt was right.

"Since you want to be a scout, you're gonna find a lot of wonderful things, Ayasha," she said as she placed her hands gently on her daughter's shoulders. "And whatever you find you can bring up here and decorate your space with it. Well organize this hut soon enough, and we'll all have plenty of room. And if you really want, I think we could trade with the Gatlvskas to make you your own shelf, or I can make you one like mine. It'll all be fun!" Honestly, Ralla was the one getting most excited. She felt her inner fire stoked with all the possibilities of the future, so much so that her mind had to remind her heart to take it slow and gradually. Things wouldn't be half as fun if she only rushed through them, now, would it? "Come; let's go see what else your new form can do." And so she and her daughter went about the hut, trying all the things that Ayasha couldn't do before, as Ralla looked on at her with pride. It was only the beginning.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread