Seep into me
Saluce’s eyes watched her quietly during her show of sarcasm. While he had already started moving back up the ranks she had remained the same rank. He could only guess as to why, she probably had a lot of potential but used none of it from the looks of it. The bottle in her hand was good evidence to the fact and it displeased him to see Nayru’s sister so content to be mediocre. Finally he uncrossed his arms as he approached her, and then passed her as she spoke. He knew the shop was in disarray, it didn’t need pointing out but there she was. But he didn’t expect the gentle feeling with which she expressed it. She could have easily pointed it out in jest and worked to really irritate him but she hadn’t.

“I’m moving the shop, this place can’t be fixed up I’m afraid” his tone had softened a bit, as he placed a few more items in the cart outside. Charlemagne blew a burst of hot air out through his nose in boredom as Saluce turned back to the shop and that woman. For all that had happened in Dahlia he could have used a drink by now, and the wine she was carrying seemed very tempting.

“So you enjoy watching me work now do you?” he said in jest feeling the need to fire right back at her. Giving her a scornful scowl in feigned anger before kneeling down to sift through a box of scraps. Meanwhile Charlemagne had grown restless, and Saluce hadn’t quite tied him up well enough to keep him from wandering. It wasn’t out of worry that he’d run away though, Saluce really didn’t control the horse as much as they had a mutual agreement. Anyways being free of the reigns the horse stuck its head in the shop to get a better look, before finding the woman that seemed to be irritating his rider. Then out of character the horse butted her head gentle as if to say look at that idiot. Normally the horse would take any opportunity to bite and generally be a pain in the ass to anyone other than Saluce.

Messages In This Thread