Seep into me
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

The man seems more receptive the warmer Farore got, but that was no surprise. When he returned with a box of tools Farore couldn't help showing her enthusiasm. "Wow, Saluce. Really? This is great." Afraid of being rude to so quickly snatch up the presents, she hesitated a moment before reaching for the box. The wires were not unused, but they were perfect for their purposes. And the tools were nearly invaluable compared to some of the rustier remnants found in the vineyards themselves. Deep lavender eyes lifted to meet the man she had previously taken so much joy in tormenting.

"Thank you Saluce. Are you sure you've no use for them?" Her voice wavered, as if the presents might be revoked. It was then that a rarely felt guilt filled her. At the inkling of the emotion she wanted to lash out, chase it away by committing the very acts that put it there. For a moment she struggled to think of something snide to say, something to poke the bear. But she couldn’t find words. Didn't really want to allow herself to try after he had caused she guilt.

"I think I should be going." And she grabbed up the box, not wishing for a reply and was out the door after giving a brief farewell pat to the four legged creature and avoiding the eyes of the two legged one.

<style>
.free-a34 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a34 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a34 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a34 b {color:#d5d5d5; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a34 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.free-a34 .inner{background-color:#a2a2a2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ee-a34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 130px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread