A thousand pictures fill my head
[html]

The tour was standard, and yet every time Fatin gave someone a tour, she found something special. Today, the fairy ring she had first found of mushrooms had replicated itself this time with brighter, stronger colors. "I believe there's a magic here, honestly. Maybe I'm crazy, but there are little signs of life like this that mean this area is special..." She explained, pointing the fairy ring out. "That's a reason why we based the ranks off fairy's and mythology. Each rank is a special kind of Fairy, like the Sidhe are royalty and the Aos sí, what my brother is, are the guardian fairies. If you train under him to be a hunter, you could someday be a Cu Sìth - those are the 'do' fairies, who took care of food for their clans." She explained things slowly, thinking deeply for a simple and yet clear explanation. She and Melisande had spent so long dreaming up the ranks, it made her grin every time she told someone else about them.

"My daughter and son are still missing, hey're around your age....maybe if they come home, you'll have some friends about as old as you are rather than having all us old folks around" She smiled lightly, wondering just how many people realized how old she was. In her own, selfish opinion, she didn't look close to her age at all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread