On Fire
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

ooc text.

J'adore frown softly, still smiling slightly. 'You kinda made a bad choice in finding me as your mate'. His words were a joke, playful and meaningfull all the same. He didn't regret anything though. Mizu had been in a sorry state, before the Spaniard had got to her. Pity first filled the male, then happiness, then trust and then finally a spark struck. Love. That first kiss had been magical, they had been speaking with each other and then *smack* it just happened. The continued to meet up until the pair met on that beach and agreed to a mateship. She had moved packs for him, changed her alligence. So many feelings flooded the male at once. Love, trust, care, worry, admiration.

J'adore smiled softly, tracing his finger along his own scar as well, he shook his head like a sorry school boy. 'You remember I told you about where I lived in Italy right, the Ferrari garage?' OF course she did, they spoke about everything. 'I was hunting around the factory floor, and I knocked a human car from it's holder and it fell on top of me'. He winced slightly, it had hurt alot, he was incredibly lucky that he had had the common sense to close his eyes, or it was a possibility he could of lost his sight.

Hugging Mizu closer, he rested his head on her's. 'What about Ferrari as a future pup name?' It was a little forward, but who cares, they were mates and the discussion had to come up some time.

In Character
<style>
.JaBw p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.JaBw b {font-family:verdana; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.JaBw-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.JaBw-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.JaBw-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.JaBw {background-color:#676767; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/139/tbl3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 248px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread