directions to heaven
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... htable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc text!

Long over due

Amaranth had never tried to be social, she had always been the one to act out and strike. Things were changing for the red head. being a mother and having Niro as a mate had made the girl soft. her hard stone like features and anger at the world just seemed to be melting away. She looked down at the pack that held the now hiding Jiva. She couldn't help but laugh he was silly.

"Ever" she said lightly smiling. She couldn't helo but be happy to search out the girl. They had never really gotten along though no one had liked amaranth. She was such a brat who just treated people like crap including her mom. And even though she did that hr mom still stood by her.

"I came to see you because I felt I had to I'm lonely. I mean Ever I'm sorry I know I was never a great person." She said as she placed her hand on her pouch. She could feel Jiva trying to hid under her touch.

She moved her hand and opened the flap reaching down to get the boy. "No mama scared" He cried. "Ever is wonderful Jiva no need to fear. Ever we may not truly be blood but you are my sister. This is Jiva your nephew" She said cradling the boy. Who tried to hid in his mother. "hi." he said hiding his face in Amaranths fur. "I do not think she heard you Jiva speak up and look at her its polite." She said looking at him slightly stern. He turned so he could see her. "Hi" he said as he quickly hid again.

""
[/html]

Messages In This Thread