directions to heaven
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... htable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc text!

Long over due

Amaranth smiled, for once maybe she could heal some wounds that she had caused. Ever had never done anything to her as a child, it just happened to be that Amaranth was a sad angry child. She just stood there holding her son as he squirmed.

”Mama I want down.” he said as he squirmed more. He didn’t really care much if it was raining he was a big boys and big boys could do it. Amaranth looked at him with his cute face and set him down. ”There now behave” She said lightly poking his nose.

Looking at ver she moved her hair out of her face. ”I’m fine with not running into him really it was you I wanted to see. I’m growing up we all have to do it sometime. I finally caught up to the world and have learned how to mature.” She said missing the point of what she was trying to say. ’What I mean is I want to get to know you to actually give Jiva good examples.” She said

”The two of us are well though getting through things. The death of Jiva’s sisters would be one of them. Plus you know me all brute no kindness Niro has taught me how to tame that beast.” She said as she watched Jiva just wander around. She was always watching him more so when fire was around that inner fear that she had retained that seemed to return after her birth where she had been close to fire. ”Jiva stay away from that” She said as he turned to look at her.

”Yes mama” He really couldn’t say much very clearly and he kept things to simple. He waddled close to Ever as he looked up, ”Hi” he piped as he looked at her this time much bolder then before.

""
[/html]

Messages In This Thread