Georgy Girl
Shiloh looked at the scars that covered her arms before telling Ayasha what had happened. "I lost her and the rest of my family a few months ago in a terrible fire. I tried to save her but the fire was too great. I got burned almost to the point of death. It is the reason behind my scars. I almost died trying to save my family." she whispered softly her eyes betraying her pain over her loss.

"Aunt? Don't you think you should take that up with your mother Little One? I do not know if she would want me to be." she said with a small smile. Ayasha had meant what she had asked and honestly seemed to like Shiloh. She watched her start carving again and gave her pointers and she went along.

"Yes I can see them when they want me too. It is why you don't see it. Its often behind you anyways. I don't know why I have this gift but it seems to calm me when I see them. I have always wondered if there is something wrong with me. I never saw them before the fire. It bothers me that I can, but I do enjoy carving them for people. Ralla thinks her spirit is always invisible but I can see it all the time."

Messages In This Thread