Georgy Girl
WC:227
Shiloh smiled at the pup and at her carving. She was doing so well and Shiloh wanted to encourage the pup to continue to carve.
"You should carve something for your new brothers and sisters. I think Ralla would find you thinking of your brothers and sisters a great encouragement. It also gives them something to play with. You have a talent for carving Ayasha dont let it go away. You have to practice carving to get as good as me." said Shiloh ruffling Ayasha's fur between her ears. "When your bored carve something. If your annoyed with your sisters carve something to calm down. Or come to me to learn how to carve bowls and jars." said Shiloh softly.

She smiled harder at the pups interest in her "seeing" totems. She looked at the bluejay only she could see. "Yes she is little like you. But being little has its advantages. Playing hide and seek would be fun to play with you because you can hid in those smaller spots I can't. You are always looked after as long as I am part of this pack. You mean so much to me already. You like the sister that was taken from me. I would protect you with my life. I... want to say I love you but dont want to scare you away." said Shiloh softly.

Messages In This Thread