Georgy Girl
Shiloh let her catch her, and they rolled, laughing the whole time. When they came to a stop Shiloh playfully nipped at Ayasha's ear, laughing at her.
"You got me! I guess that means I have to run after you." she said pinning Ayasha down. She nuzzled the pup softly before licking her on the cheek. "Got ya! now you got my slobber all over your face!" she said laughing. Shiloh took a moment to remember how she used to play with her sister this way.

"Come on Shi! Your it! You have to get me!" said Anya running away. Shiloh remembered running after Anya for hours and the day the fire killed her family both she and Anya had been playing tag. Anya had ran back to the house and had been inside when the fire started. Shiloh had changed forms but the fire moved faster then she could change. She tried to save them, tried to save her sister. She had failed them.

She licked Ayasha again and smiled. She was so much like Anya that she found herself wondering if Anya would have liked her. Ayasha was her new sister and this time Shiloh wasn't going to let anything hurt her.

Messages In This Thread