the monster will have him
[html]

"An ally of your mother's I would bet. And I saved your sister....possibly you, possibly a brother, from the Storm wolf's rampage so long ago. I'm Ezekiel and Talithia's godmother, if that means a thing to you..." She said with a coy smile. She felt, in many ways, that she was interviewing to be allowed to contact this coyote. This was her resume of interactions with the coyotes, and strangely enough, she had come so very very far. "Fatin Kali, at your service Sir." As she had been for a good part of Inferni already. Her eyes flashed and a bemused look took place across her features. She was dangerous, mysterious. And she was delighted.

"I shared with you, now you share with me....what's your name?" She could only guess his sur name, he was no doubt of Kaena's blood. Fatin could feel it in him, powerful and strong as all her children happened to be. The lady took a moment, leaning against a tree to just gaze at the younger male, a shiver running the length of her spine. Oh Kaena. She sure knew how to make them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread