Airhead
Mizu wasn't really doing anything around her and J'adore's home except just sitting down going through her medical books. When someone at the door knocked and said they need some help from her she was quite surprised. Her ears perked up and she stood, opening the door gently with her hands. Now in her Optime form she felt rather strange, like everything was smaller. As she looked at who it was on the other side of the doorway she cocked her head. The stranger was holding her eye. "Hello. Are you alright?" Realizing that the girl probably needed help with her eye she stepped back a little. "Come in! Come in! I can try to figure out what's wrong. I am sure I have something to help it too."

Mizu hadn't seen anything wrong with her eye except a little swelling and redness of her eye. "Well, your not bleeding or anything so I think I may know what's wrong. I need to make sure though. I'm going to put pressure around your eye and I need you tell me if it hurts or not. Stay still okay." Mizu took the female's head very gently in her hands and applyed slight pressure around her eye where it was swollen, "Does that hurt? Just tell me if it does okay?" She applyed pressure on various different areas around the eye and waited to see if the girl thought that it hurt or not.

Messages In This Thread