Airhead
Mizu laughed lightly. "Been there! She smiled as the female entered her house. "Yes I am J'adore's mate." As she started her examination her guess was clear. "Well, you have a black eye. It's nothing really serious but I have something that can make it feel better." She walked over to her bag and pulled out a drink she had recently made. "Here, drink this. You may not like it but it'll do that eye some good. It's pineapple and papya shake." The two fruits had an emzine in it that changes the molecular structur of the blood, letting it be easier abosorbed by the body.

As she uncapped the small bottle it was held in and gave it to the female she tried to think of anything else that may be of use. Maybe some Vitamin C. The female would either have to eat in orange or Mizu could make a paste. When the girl started talking Mizu looked back up at her. "Nice to meet you Ayasha. You clearly already know that I'm Mizu." She smiled, "That's nice. Oh.. I met J'adore one day when I wandered onto AniWaya land. We talked for a few minutes about the different languages that I speak and that he speaks. He offered to teach me Italian if I taught him Turkish. After that we just kept visiting eachother." She smiled, still wondering if she had an orange in her bag. She managed to find one and held it up. "Here is another thing you can do. You can either eat this orange.. Or I could make a paste to put around your eye."

Messages In This Thread