Airhead
Mizu laughed again. "Your a scout? That's cool. A scout is way more interesting then a medic." Mizu winked at her and smiled as she drank the mix. "Well I am glad you don't think it is horrible." She giggled again and placed the cap back on the bottle. She tucked it away in her bag and zipped it up. The orange sat on the ground and Mizu's head snapped up as Ayasha started talking again. She giggled, "Yes. I can speak English, of course. Japanese, Turkish, Spanish and Italian." She smiled. Mizu hoped to learn more languages now that she was living with J'adore. Maybe one day she could teach him Japanese in turn for all the languages that he knew. She smiled to herself.

Mizu laughed again, "Good choice." She winked at her with a smile on her face and used her nail to cut of the peel. She put the peel in her bag, she could maybe use it for something later. She took off four pieces. "Now you can just eat these four pieces for now. I'll give you the rest of the orange so you can eat it whenever you would like to. I can either give you some more of the pineapple and papaya shake or you can just come by everyday until your eye is healed." Mizu held out the pieces of orange, "It may be a little sour to you at first. But it has quite a nice taste. At least I think so." Mizu smiled sweetly. Not many wolves cared for fruit but she had always been strange.

Messages In This Thread