Finding supplies
[html]

Ooooh, I got my title!.

The colliewolf thought for a moment she was going to lose her fingers when the boy snapped the pastry out of her hand, but after ensuring that all five fingers were still present, she just grinned as he swallowed it down, as quickly as she had eaten her first one, with an exclamation of joy at how good it was.

He assured her that if he was able to shift, he would have done it by now, and she scratched at her head, pondering something she remembered hearing from her mom. Hanna was by no means elitist, but she had told Desi that if she ever had occasion to help someone turn into a Luperci, and that wolf was willing, that there were a few ways she could do this.

The first way was in a fight. If she transmitted enough spit and blood to the other wolf, and they were not a Luperci, they might become one. The second way was a little more difficult, especially if it were a female transmitting to a male, but intercourse would do the deed. Desi blushed just thinking about that, though the boy was cute...

Shaking her head slightly to clear the thought, she remembered the third way, which was a form of the first. Her mother had told her that the easiest way to make someone a Luperci was to cleanly slice both parties' paws open and put hers above his, and that the more ceremony there was, the more likely the virus seemed to transfer. Well, it was worth a shot if he wanted to try it. If you... do you want to shift? I could change you.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread