Finding supplies
He smirked slightly as the female grinned and he rolled onto his back and began to squirm like a lunatic, which was his way of scratching his back. Upon rolling to his feet, he saw her blush and cocked his head to the side. "What are you....." He trailed off as she asked him if he wanted to change, and offered that she could change him. Remembering the ways of changing a non-Luperci into a Luperci, he couldnt help but laugh lightly, knowing why she had blushed.

He smiled up at her and his tail wagged. "Well yes i would actually, if only to protect my mother" He says and his face turned serious at the mention of his mother. He ignored a few squirrels that ran past the aisle, barely containing the urge to chase after them. He smiled to himself though as he thought about himself as a Luperci, he would be strong and swift. He would be able to protect his mother and everyone else if he tried hard enough. He looked up at her, his face serious once more. "Would you truly be willing to change me?" He asks.

Messages In This Thread