Finding supplies
[html]

Slight PP, lemme know if I need to change. :3 Just remember that he's not a Luperci yet, he'd have to have waited a little while to see if the blood was going to 'take'. You can read about it in the RP guide, I think.

He had caught her blush, but apparently the Phoenix Valley wolf was not unfamiliar with the ways to transmit the Luperci virus. She just kinda smirked when he realized what she had thought of, and he laughed. Then Roran confirmed that yes, he would like to be a Luperci and gave a few reasons why. While Désirée did care about the reasons he wished to be able to shift, at the same time she knew that before long she would need to be on her way soon. She had more supplies to gather before it got dark, as she had only planned to stay a couple days within Halifax before heading to AniWaya.

His face went serious, and she watched him, only wondering what was being thought betwixt his ears. Her own ears flickered to one side, but her intense gaze never left his face as she awaited his final question: Was she really willing to change him? The answer was simple enough, yes, she would gladly change him and she told him this. Well.. I offered, didn't I? I'd be glad to change you. We'll use transmission of blood, if that sounds alright with you. She switched her grip on the satchel, finally removing her eyes from his face to observe the blade. She had been very careful to clean it each and every time it was used (which wasn't often).

Satisfied with her inspection of the knife's shiny silvery blade, she gingerly cut the hair from the area she intended to cut on both of them. She pressed the flat of theblade once to her lips, then she placed it momentarily against her own paw, just behind the large pad, then sliced it across, leaving a thin weal of bright scarlet blood to flood to the surface. Swiftly she grabbed Roran's right foreleg and touched the knife to the place at the front that she had 'shaved'. She 'kissed' the blade again, spoke quietly and briefly, You ready?; but she did not really give him a chance to agree or disagree. The same motion was made, inflicting a simple wound on the boy's arm. It should have stung, at the most, but more than likely Roran would not have realized she had done anything but for her motion. Then his wound was covered by hers, seamlessly connecting the Ortus and the Verto.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread