If You Stay..
[html]
The song he is singing..

Ookami wanted to sing. He needed to get rid of some of the stress he had. He actually didn't have much but singing always gave him a wonderful feeling. He decided to go to his favorite place. He didn't care if anyone heard him, but it would be nice if they did. As he walkedd he shifted into his Optime form. It was a little awkword so he stopped until he was finished shifting. He smiled as he shifted, he had hated being Luperci at first but now he kinda liked it. There were so many more things he could do and he felt way taller. Sometimes it bothered him that he towered over even more people while in his Optime form but it was something he was used too.

As he finally reached the Mirror Lakes he smiled. He didn't know what to sing but he thought he could just make something up in his head. He thought about everything going on in his life right now. About Adonia, his new found love of singing, Geneva being gone and Tala leaving. Maybe he should sing something about people leaving in his life. He took a deep breath and corrected his posture, the way Io had shown him. He thought again for a moment before he started...

I was standing on the other side

watching you leave and I,

couldn’t see you go

Know that I was so sincere

when I said I need you here

cause this is your home

The song had good rythm he thought. It was about Geneva and Tala both being gone.. but maybe he could mix it with his love for Adonia.. When he finished that verse he thought again.

You’re the one my everything

If you stay you’ll make me sing

I’ll give you my life

I’ll give you my heart

and nothing will ever come between us,

ever come between us tonight

I’ll show you the way, Just promise me that you’ll

Promise me that you’ll stay

He took a deep breath and smiled, happy with the song he had made up. Maybe someone would hear him singing and come to listen to him. If they did he would either sing the song over again or try to make up more. Guess he would see soon.[/html]

Messages In This Thread