M - Knight in shining armour
Wonderlust, it ran wild these days. It seemed everyone had it when he showed up with his armour donned, armed with his massive hammer, and the giant horse he road atop. But the brute didn’t catch the glint in her eye that spoke of anything more than just shock and awe. The unruly horse did indeed have an owner and he was glad at least to see she was unhurt. His brilliant blue eyes looked down her form, noticing all the female charms inherent to any suitably bred lady. His ears caught her greeting and he flashed her a charming smile, even though his handsome nature had diminished with the massive scar making him half bald. He also didn’t miss the way she pronounced her name, and he found it fitting. Saluce was a bit of a charmer himself at times, and unknown to many people he preferred taller women and she did not disappoint.

Finally he dismounted the great warhorse of his, lead in hand as he walked up Desiree. Bowing he stretched out his hand with the lead and addressed her “Bonjour Desiree, I am Saluce Trembley and I assume this unruly horse belongs to you?” He stood back up to his full height and couldn’t help but notice the look she was giving him. It had been awhile since he had seen that look, but he still recognized it. Part of him wanted to jump at the bit to have a night of fun, another part of him, the older more wise part told him to calm himself down. Least his own wonder be discovered.

“May I ask what a lovely Lady such as yourself is doing with such a misbehaving horse as this one?”

Messages In This Thread